As you would expect with any new LAMBDA Air vape heat no burn device, you get the usual accessories. A cleaning brush, a USB cable – though in this instance it is a USB-C cable. like the IQOS3 Multi, not a micro USB as is the norm for most other devices. Along with a manual. Strangely, there weren’t any cleaning swaps included. Not that it mattered to me as I have plenty from previous reviews.
Some highlights of LAMBDA Air vape heat:
- OLED display
- Variable temperature (200-300°C)
- Variable “smoking” time
- 3200mAh battery
- USB-C charge port
Some key Features:
- Heating Type: Titanium Steel Alloy Heating Blade
- LED Display: YES
- Working Temp. : 200 – 300 ℃ adjustable
- Smoking Time: 3 – 6 mins adjustable
- Battery Capacity: 3200 mAh
- Input Voltage: 5V / 2A
- Charging Time: about 2.5 hrs
- Smoking Times: 35- 40 times (Full Charge)
- Product Size: 106.5*29.5*21.5 mm
- Weight: 73g
- Material: PEEK+PPSU+PC
- Color: Black, White, Red, Grey, Army Green
- Compatible With: Heatsticks of IQOS Marlboro, HEETS, Parliament, Fiit, etc.
Enjoy LAMBDA Air vape heat no burn device with confidence.